Detroit John Doe was man found in a condemned house in Detroit, Michigan.
- He had an old healed fracture in his left humerus with a considerable deformity due to faulty alignments of the fragments.
- His left arm was shorter by 1" than his right.
- He may have had surgical scars due to the fracture.
Clothing and accessories
- A shirt.
- Brown patterned suit with the label "Racord Clothing Style for Modern Men's shop-Det. Mich".
- Army type belt.
- Brown short shoes.
- A gray blanket was found near the body.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.