Detroit John Doe was a male discovered in an alleyway in 1967. His body had been dumped at the location within a half-hour of its discovery. The cause of his death was not disclosed, although he suffered obvious trauma to his head and potential defensive wounds, based on his available postmortem photos.
- Short, graying hair.
- He recently shaved
- Gray eyes.
- The right thumb and left large toe were partially amputated (not related to death).
- Possibly smoked, based on possession of lighter.
Clothing and accessories
- Light green pullover with stripes.
- Green corduroy pants.
- Blue socks.
- Black waffle-soled shoes.
- Yellow watch.
- The crystal setting was not present.
- $0.51 in coins.
- Zippo lighter.