Devil Dog Doe was a woman who was found murdered in 2003.
The victim was discovered lying face down in a wooded area near Devil Dog Road, near Interstate 40 in Williams, Arizona. It is believed she had been killed elsewhere and dumped at the location, and she had died from blunt force trauma to the head.
Isotope testing has indicated that the victim could originate from somewhere in Central Europe such as Austria and spent the last years of her life in Western France.
She had eaten 1-3 hours prior to her murder.
- Gray bob-style hair with some blonde.
- Brown or hazel eyes.
- Manicured nails.
- Extensive dental work worth over $20,000 USD.
- A mole on the left side of the forehead
- A mole on the top of the right shoulder
- A mole on the left collarbone
- A mole on the front of the right lower leg
- A mole on the middle part of the right ankle.
- Scar below right knee
- Scar on the backside of the right forearm
- Scar on the backside of the left hand.
- Pneumonia in the right lung.
- Evidence of heart disease.
- Evidence of senile ecchymosis (a condition that looks like bruising) on the backside of the right upper arm.
- NamUS lists her age as 35-55, however the Doe Network and Coconino County Sheriff's Office state she is between 55-65