On February 16, 1987, the victim was discovered dead in a hotel room, at the Rodeway Inn in Las Vegas, having died the previous day. He was determined to have overdosed on drugs, although it was never specified which drug he overdosed on.
The room was registered by a "Douglas Baker" who supposedly resided at an address in Orlando, Florida. Further investigation shows no such address in Orlando, and the name "Douglas Baker" is thought to be an alias.
- He could have suffered from Marfan syndrome.
- He could be Steven Allan Davis
- He could be John David Higham
- He could be John Edward Parks
- Brown hair.
- Blue eyes.
- Long fingers, described as quite "unusual".
- Purple shirt.
- White socks.
- Brown belt.