Douglas John Doe is a man who was found by the U.S. Border Patrol on August 28, 2004. He was found with a much younger male. They likely died of exposure between February and May of 2004. He is buried at the Calvary Cemetery in Douglas, Arizona.
- Black straight hair, about 2" long.
- Tattoo inscribed "Puro" with "Sonor" below occipital scalp. A possible "A" at the end of "Sonor" is obscured.
- Tattoo of a saguaro cactus with prickly pear with "Argu o" and "Mexica" beneath it on the right back/scapular area. The letter between the "u" and "o" on the "Argu o" is obscured.
- Large tattoo of a profile of a woman in bikini pants and top with her arms raised and feathers in her hair on the midline and left side of the upper back.
- Partial tattoo of what appears to be portions of a feather on the left posterior shoulder.
Clothing and Accessories
- Black "Nike" mesh baseball cap.
- Green with black and white striped mock turtle neck sweater.
- Blue "Jingo Jeans" jeans, size 32x32.
- Green and red shorts/boxers.
- Black leather belt with white metallic buckle.
- White socks.
- Two red and black shoes.
- Yellow and white metallic watch.
- Cap gun.
- $5.50 in Mexican pesos.
- Green and black "Elvis 105" backpack.
- One liter of "Fresch" soda.
- Nail clippers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.