|Disappeared||22 December 2015|
|Missing for||5 years|
|Height||1.75 m (5'7")|
Dragoljub Misimović (born 25 November 1999) was a high school student of Gradiška Gymnasium in Bosnia and Herzegovina who went missing in 2015 after visiting a store during school recess.
Misimović left his jacket, backpack and other belongings in the classroom. His cellphone remained active for some ten minutes but calls from his classmates remained unanswered. A police search and various tips yielded no results. A woman from Banja Luka claimed that he stopped her to inquire where one could exchange Euro coins for the local currency. A man with a strong resemblance to him was spotted in a church in Vienna, Austria as well.
- Brown hair.
- Brown eyes.
- Speaks Serbian.
- Oval ears and face, a regular nose.
- Soft-spoken with an occasional stutter.
- Surgical scars on his left knee after a sports-related injury.
- Misimović was last seen wearing jeans.
- A black hoodie with dark blue stripes.
- Black sneakers.