Duval County John Doe was a man found near a liquor store in Jacksonville, Florida, who had died of a heart attack. He had been witnessed walking up the street before his death.
- Wavy, medium length brown and grey hair
- Blue eyes.
- He had a brown and grey mustache and a full beard.
- He was missing the majority of his upper teeth.
- He had coronary artery disease.
- He was a smoker.
- He was circumcised.
Clothing and accessories
- A blue striped sports coat.
- A blue shirt.
- Blue jeans (possibly dungarees).
- A brown belt.
- Blue socks.
- Brown high top shoes with no laces.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.