Eatonton Doe was a teenager or young adult found deceased in a railway car in 1978.
The subject's body was discovered inside of a railway car that may have travelled through the state of Kentucky. It is unknown when the victim entered the car. It is also unknown if he had entered it alive as a way to travel or if he had been disposed of after death.
The train had originated in Fariston, Kentucky on June 8 and made stops in Corbin, Kentucky, Etowah, Tennessee, Atlanta, Georgia and Warren County, Georgia before arriving in Eatonton on June 10.
- Brown eyes
- Black to brown hair, styled in an Afro with a reddish tint.
- He had a slim build but was well-nourished.
- Stitches in his upper lip from a recent injury.
- Curled eyelashes.
- Long fingernails.
- Healed scars were on his chest, back and legs.
- He had an extra left rib.
Clothing and accessories
- A kit shirt that was black.
- A belt with the word "jeans".
- Bikini underwear.
- Gray, lace-up dress shoes.