|Disappeared||August 15, 2015|
|Missing for||6 years|
Evelyn Dawn-Laree Middleton was reported missing on August 25th by her adoptive Mother after missing a weekly scheduled visitation with her oldest son on August 23rd, which was unusual. Several days later, her vehicle was found out of gas and abandoned on I-70 Westbound close to Vail Colorado. All of her belongings were in the car. A search was conducted around that immediate area and yielded no further evidence or signs of Evelyn.
- Evelyn was last physically accounted for on August 15th when she left work at 10pm. Her last Facebook post was on August 17th.
- Evelyn was married but separated at the time of her disappearance. She had 3 children with her husband who by all accounts was known to be on good terms with her. Close friends and family insist she would never abandon her children willingly.
- Evelyn was known to use Methamphetamine.
- Evelyn was known to drink heavily at times.
- Prior to her disappearance Evelyn began experiencing paranoid thoughts.
- Evelyn was referred to as "Krickett" by friends and family. She may also go by her maiden name Evelyn Gonzolez.
- Evelyn may be a victim of human trafficking.