|Disappeared||August 15, 2015|
|Missing for||6 years|
Evelyn Dawn-Laree Middleton (Born November 15, 1982), also known as Krickett or Cricket, and known to use her maiden name, Gonzolez, was a woman who'd been reported missing on August 25, 2015.
Evelyn was described to have brown hair and brown eyes. It's possible she's missing a front tooth. At the time of her disappearance, Evelyn was homeless and used her vehicle as shelter. She is a known drug user and has a history of suicide attempts.
The last time Evelyn was physically accounted for was on August 15, 2015, where she was at her workplace until 10:00 P.M. Her whereabouts afterwards are unknown. The last time she'd been heard from was on August 17, 2015, via Facebook.
On August 23, 2015, Evelyn missed a weekly visitation with her son, which was out of character for her. A few days after Evelyn's adoptive mother reported her missing to the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office, Evelyn's vehicle was found abandoned on the west side of Vail Pass.
- Evelyn was married but separated at the time of her disappearance. She has 3 children with her husband who by all accounts was known to be on good terms with her. Close friends and family insist she would never abandon her children willingly.
- Evelyn was known to use Methamphetamine.
- Evelyn was known to drink heavily at times.
- Prior to her disappearance Evelyn began experiencing paranoid thoughts.
- Evelyn may be a victim of human trafficking.