Flagler County John Doe was a man whose remains were located in a culvert near State Road 11 in northeast Florida.
A hunting license bearing the name Ray Randy Wilkinson (or Wilkerson) was located near the body, but law enforcement was never able to confirm or deny this identity.
Clothing and accessories
- Dark blue slacks.
- 'Hanes' brand jockey shorts.
- Tank-top shirt.
- Brown/tan sweater with long sash.
- Fragment of a leather belt.
- 2 rolls of electrical tape.
- Empty container for small-caliber bullets.
- Yellow tape.
- 2 yellow runner boots.