"Gerald L. Hill" was a man who died in Florida in 1980.
On August 20, 1980, the victim of a hit and run was discovered on a highway in Florida. It appeared that the victim was under the influence of alcohol before death.
According to a store clerk who last saw the decedent, the man introduced himself as Gerald L. Hill and was a hitchhiker trying to get to somewhere in the Jacksonville area.
- Straight, brown hair.
- Light brown mustache and beard.
- He was circumcised.
Clothing and accessories
- Imprinted belt with buckle.
- Long sleeve corduroy shirt with buttons and cuffs.
- Light colored button shirt.
- White socks with a red stripe on the top.