Gironde John Doe was a man whose remains were found in a wooded area in the St. Médard en Jalles suburb of Gironde, France.
- Described as having a slim build.
- Old fracture located on the right femur.
- Two of his phalanxes on the right hand were missing. Whether the loss occurred during death, after death, or as a result of an amputation is currently unknown.
Clothing and accessories
- "Nike" brand sneakers, size 43.
- "Levi's" jeans, size 30 x 32.
- "Cielo" brand black wool turtleneck pullover.
- A sliver metal pendant representing the Virgin Mary.