Gloucester County Jane Doe was a young woman whose partial skeletal remains were found in Deptford Township, New Jersey on February 4th, 1990.
Gloucester County Jane Doe's remains were located in an area between The Club At Locust Grove housing development (now known as The Austin) and Pathmark Supermarket (now The Edge Fitness Clubs gym). Sweatpants were found tied around her neck and multiple clothing items were found inside the pair of sweatpants. She died of asphyxiation.
Clothing and personal effects
- Knee-length stocking
- Mid-length sock
- 16" faux pearl bead necklace
- Yellow ball stud earring
- Yellow metal wreath-like earring
- Medium or dark brown hair
- Misaligned teeth
- Crooked philtrum
- Nasal septum deviation to the right
- She may have been Lori Herbster.
- Remains found in Little Mantua Creek, West Deptford, New Jersey, may be hers.