Gloucester County Jane Doe was a young woman whose partial skeletal remains were found in Deptford Township, New Jersey on February 4, 1990. 10 women have been ruled out as the decedent.
Gloucester County Jane Doe's remains were located in an area behind Pathmark Supermarket (now The Edge Fitness Clubs gym) in Deptford Township, New Jersey. Sweatpants were found tied around her neck and multiple clothing items were found inside the pair of sweatpants. It is believed she died of strangulation by a ligature.
- Medium or dark brown hair.
- Misaligned teeth.
- Crooked philtrum.
- Nasal septum deviation to the right.
Clothing and accessories
- Knee-length stocking.
- Mid-length sock.
- 16" faux pearl bead necklace.
- Yellow ball stud earring.
- 14 K gold horseshoe-shaped earring.