Guilford County John Doe was a man who was struck by a tractor-trailer and then several additional vehicles as he was walking in the northbound lane of Interstate 85 in Greensboro, North Carolina, at approximately 9 PM on April 24, 1975.
- Black hair.
- Black beard, mustache and sideburns
- Brown eyes.
Clothing and accessories
- Wrangler denim jeans with medium brown belt with brass buckle (set at 36" waist).
- Fruit-of-the-Loom jockey shorts.
- Pair of blue/white striped white soccer socks.
- Long sleeved permaprest sports shirt w/gray & white large & small stripes w/orange & red flo.
- Well worn pair of red hiking boots with most of tread worn off. (Size 11)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.