Gulfport John Doe was a young man whose body was discovered in water at a beach in Gulfport, Mississipi on June 16, 1979.
The cause of death was drowning and foul play is not suspected.
- Long red or auburn hair.
- Light complexion.
- Full set of teeth with no dental work.
Clothing and accessories
- Eldorado short sleeve shirt (Size 20).
- White Fruit of the Loom undershirt (Size 14).
- Red and white pants with a blue vertical stripe (Size 33 X 29).
- White Fruit of the Loom underpants (Size 32 - 34).
- Black leather belt with metal buckle.
- White athletic socks.
- Light brown rubber soles (Size 6).
- Empty wallet.
- Timex watch with a leather alligator type band.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.