"Gypsy" was the name used by an unidentified woman killed in Los Angeles.
The victim was located among some bushes in a remote hilly area, on Avenue J and 255th Street in Lancaster, California on June 26, 1984. She was found nude from the waist down, lying face down on a green electric blanket.
She was known to associate with Harley-Davidson motorcycle riders. She may have used the nickname “Gypsy” and worked at the “Tennessee Bar” in Culver City, California prior to her death.
- Heavy build
- Hair is dark brown, medium length and straight
- Eye color is unknown
Clothing and Accessories
- White, long sleeve sweatshirt with collar, Jones label
- blue Levis
- black, ankle length boots
- brown socks
- men's black and white t-shirt
- white lace, Accentuate bra
- black, lace panties
- belt with a Harley-Davidson belt buckle
- yellow metal chain with horse pendant around neck
- yellow medal chain with Catholic medallion found in victim's right rear pocket