Halifax John Doe was a man who was found deceased in a forested area behind a Petro-Canada station near the Halifax Stanfield International Airport. He was found hanging from a tree. Police do not believe foul play was involved in his death.
- Brown or black, medium length hair with unbraided dreadlocks.
- Brown eyes.
- John Doe's nose was bent slightly to the left.
- Both ears appeared to be pierced, but John Doe wore no earrings.
- A beard or goatee.
- Healthy teeth with an overbite.
- A left tibia fracture that didn't heal properly. John Doe either didn't receive modern medical treatment or removed his cast before it was completely healed.
- An athletic, medium build.
- A dark complexion.
Clothing and belongings
- A pair of Italian designed, dark framed, Dolce & Gabbana prescription glasses.
- A multicoloured dress shirt.
- A grey Emilio sweater in a size medium.
- A Real Madrid European Football (soccer) jersey.
- A brown, leather belt.
- Blue, denim Lee pants sized 32/32.
- New, beige, Timberland hiking boots in a size 9.
- A Dorcy flashlight.
- A McKinley backpack with neatly folded clothes inside.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.