|Hamilton Jane Doe|
|Found||August 6, 1975|
|Unidentified for||45 years|
|Postmortem interval||Months - 1 year|
|Height approximation||5'1 - 5'2|
|Weight approximation||150 pounds|
|Cause of death||Not stated|
Hamilton Jane Doe was a woman who was found on a Lake Ontario beach within Confederation Park in Hamilton, Ontario.
She is believed to have been in the water for up to a year prior to discovery.
- Grey hair, dyed brown.
- Several missing molar teeth, with a gold crown on her upper left premolar.
- 15cm scar on her pelvis from a hysterectomy
- Her appendix was not present.
Clothing and accessories
- Blue wool sweater.
- Brown Oxford orthopedic shoes with a 1.5-inch heel.
- White T-shirt.
- Orange and green belt.
- Rust colored skirt with a button-down front.
- Nylon pantyhose and multi-coloured underwear.
- Gruen brand watch, model N225, made of silver, aluminum, and stainless steel.
- Gold ring, emerald stone with small diamonds on each side, size 6.
- 14-karat gold wedding band, Blue River brand, size 6.5.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.