Harris County Jane Doe was a female found murdered in Texas in 1985. She was located inside of a closed business with a deceased man, identified as Thomas Rodriguez. Law enforcement is not sure how they were able to get inside where they were found.
- Long, dark brown hair.
- Brown eyes.
- Double pierced ears.
- Scars on her left wrist and hand.
- Scars on both of her arms.
- A cholecystectomy scar approximately 5 inches in length. A cholecystectomy is a procedure used to surgically remove the gall bladder.
- The letter "V" tattooed on her upper left arm.
- She was missing four teeth for unspecified reasons but the rest of her teeth where in good condition.
Clothing and accessories
- Red and white stripped tank top.
- Blue jeans.
- Grey/blue athletic shoes.
- White socks.
- A necklace with a round pendant. The pendant contained a arrowhead with three turquoise stones on top.
- Two pairs of earrings with beads and shells.
- and shells.
- Laura Hernandez
- Linda Jackson
- Debra Otis
- Karen Evan
- Lorelee Lhotka
- Pinkie Davis-Herron
- O'Dina Lucero