Harris County Jane Doe was a woman found murdered under a bridge in Texas in 1980.
The victim was found hours after she died. In 2017, a theory came to light that her death may be related to Walker County Jane Doe and two other victims, one of which was identified. Each victim had been strangled and left along Interstate 45.
- She wore her black hair in cornrows and pigtails.
- She had brown eyes.
- She had multiple scars on her left wrist.
- She was a likely nail-biter
- Her upper-left incisor was chipped.
Clothing and jewelry
- She wore a pink pantsuit with a vest
- Four bracelets, at least one with pendants
- Two necklaces
- one with a pendant shaped like a dog tag with script.
- The other was made up of light blue beads.