The victim was found hours after she died. In 2017, a theory came to light that her death may be related to two other victims, two of which still remain unidentified; Walker County Jane Doe and Harris County Jane Doe. Each victim had been strangled and left along Interstate 45.
- She wore her black hair in cornrows and pigtails.
- She had brown eyes.
- She had multiple scars on her left wrist.
- She was a likely nail-biter
- Her upper-left incisor was chipped.
Clothing and jewelry
- She wore a pink pantsuit with a vest
- Four bracelets, at least one with pendants
- Two necklaces
- one with a pendant shaped like a dog tag with a script.
- The other was made up of light blue beads.