Harris County Jane Doe was a teenager or young adult found murdered in Texas in 1990.
- The victim had her front teeth capped with gold.
- She wore earrings with dollar signs.
- Her hair, which was black, was about four inches long.
- She had brown eyes.
- A scar was located on the upper part of her left leg.
- Her fingernails were pained red.
- She wore a white pullover with the words “Company Europe International” and “DE”.
- She wore blue jeans.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.