Harris County John Doe was a young man who was found lying on the sidewalk at 2100 Cochran Street in Houston, Texas. The decedent had been dead for a short amount of time, though he was unrecognizable due to traumatic injuries whose details have not been disclosed to the public.
- Short black hair described as being 4 inches in length.
- A thin black mustache on his upper lip.
- A burn scar on his left hip.
- Brown eyes.
- A circular vaccination scar on his left arm.
- Scars on both knees.
- A brown and orange long-sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows.
- Brown slacks that lacked back pockets.
- White socks.
- "Harness" brand black shoes, size 6 1/2.