Harris County John Doe was a man found in Houston, Texas. He had passed the same day his body was discovered.
Per the Doe Network, he was identified in July 2021. No further information is available at this time.
- Brown eyes.
- Black hair with a few gray hairs measuring approximately 4" in length.
- Blood type A positive.
- Full black beard with a graying black mustache.
- Lower row of teeth described as being in poor condition.
- Upper row missing an unspecified amount of teeth.
- Blue jeans.
- Plaid shirt.
- Brown belt.
- Mexican-made high top tan boots.