Hartford Jane Doe was one of five unidentified victims of the Hartford Circus Fire in 1944.
She is currently undergoing testing by the DNA Doe Project.
- Small boned and stocky.
- Light brown and blonde hair.
- Wide hips.
- Large bust.
- Small hands and wrists.
- Right rectus scar, approximately 8 years old.
- Gold crowns on left upper lateral incisor and right lateral incisor.
- Gold filling on the right and left side of the lower-middle incisor.
Clothing and accessories
- Pink pants.
- Heave laced Spencer corset.
- Tan rayon socks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.