|Location||Alameda County, California|
|Disappeared||October 1, 2005|
|Missing for||15 years|
Heather Bloom was last known to be living with her sister in Berkeley, California before she disappeared on October 1, 2005.
Heather had lived with her mother in Brooklyn, New York, up until June 2005 when they both traveled to Berkeley to visit Heather's sister. In September of 2005, her mother returned back to New York while Bloom continued to stay with her sister. Details about her disappearance are unknown, but she had many medical issues which left her dependent and in need of constant care.
- She has brown hair and blue eyes.
- She has Down Syndrome.
- She was born without a thyroid.
- She may need a wheelchair.
- She is non-verbal but knows some sign language.
- She may need glasses.
- She has heart issues.
- She has a vertical scar on her chest, a lump on the back of her neck near her hairline, and a scar on her chest.