Henryville John Doe was a male found murdered in 2011. His head was never recovered, yet DNA phenotyping allowed an estimation of his facial characteristics.
- The victim likely suffered from rheumatoid arthritis or a similar autoimmune disorder.
- He had reddish-brown to black hair.
- He had a fair complexion
- He had open-heart surgery as early as ten years prior.
- Isotope testing indicated he may have spent time in Europe or Asia.
- He may have also spent time in states such as California (most likely), Kentucky, and Tennessee.
- He may have had brown or hazel eyes
- He may have had few or no freckles.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.