- She had graying brown hair.
- She had hazel eyes.
- She spoke with a Canadian accent.
- She had schizophrenia and was toothless.
- She was a smoker and an avid reader.
- She is believed to have been living in Hawaii since 1994.
|Honolulu County Jane Doe|
|Location||Ala Moana Park, Hawaii|
|Found||May 4, 2004|
|Unidentified for||14 years|
|Age approximation|| 55-65 (At time of discovery)|
64-75 (At time of death)
|Height approximation||5'5 - 5'7|
|Weight approximation||112 pounds|
|Cause of death||Natural|