Honolulu County John Doe was a man whose partial skeletal remains were found in the sand at Bellows Air Force Station in Waimanalo, Hawaii.
- Had an athletic build.
- Had surgery to his right ankle.
- Had 2 surgical screws present in his distal right fibula.
- There were signs of repeated exposure to water such as swimming or surfing.
- He had signs of stress on his hip and ankles, possibly from surfing.
- There was evidence that he wore orthodontic braces.
- White, "Activewear" shorts, waist size 36".
- 3 pieces of cloth that appear to be from athletic socks, white with yellow and red bands.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.