Jackson County John Doe, also known as Keene Creek Boy was a toddler who was discovered in 1963 in Jackson County, Oregon.
The child's body was found wrapped in a blanket by a fisherman. His cause of death was confirmed as a homicide by the Jackson County Police Department.
- The boy may have had Down Syndrome or a similar disability.
- He had long, sandy blond to light brown hair.
Clothing and Accessories
Clothing was likely purchased at JC Penney.
- Red long-sleeved shirt with thin white stripes.
- Gray corduroy pants with elastic waist and a buckle.
- A cloth diaper with blue diaper pins.
- White anklet socks
- White walker shoes known as "Jumping Jacks". Possibly purchased at Norris Shoe Store in downtown Medford, Oregon.