|Jackson County John Doe|
|Found||July 11, 1963|
|Unidentified for||56 years|
|Age approximation||1 - 2|
|Weight approximation||19 - 30 pounds|
|Cause of death||Homicide|
Jackson County John Doe, also known as Keene Creek Boy was a toddler who was discovered in 1963 in Jackson County, Oregon.
The child's body was found wrapped in a blanket by a fisherman. His cause of death was confirmed as a homicide by the Jackson County Police Department.
- The boy may have had Down Syndrome or a similar disability.
- He had long, sandy blond to light brown hair.
- Jackson County John Doe at NCMEC
- Jackson County John Doe at NamUs
- Jakcson County John Doe at the Doe Network
- Facebook page