|Disappeared||August 9, 1975|
|Missing for||45 years|
Jane Winnifred Smith (born March 19, 1955) was a young woman who went missing from Sudbury, Ontario. Police believed she may have been a victim of foul play.
On August 9, 1975, Jane was last seen in her apartment prior to her going into bed at around 2 a.m. Later that morning, at 7:30 am, she was found missing from her room.
- Reddish-brown, short hair.
- Blue eyes.
- Had some gold teeth which were visible.
- Light complexion.
- Has a small round scar between her eyebrows.
Clothing and accessories
- She wore contact lenses at the time of her disappearance.
- Blue, zippered sweatshirt with a pouch and hood.
- Blue, denim 'Wrangler' jeans
- Large black shoulder bag.
- Red 'Cougar' running shoes.