|Disappeared||December 3, 1992|
|Missing for||28 years|
Jeffrey Dekleyn (also as Dignard, born February 4, 1959) was a man who disappeared from Hamilton, Ontario in 1992.
On the day of his disappearance at 1:35pm, Jeffrey was last seen on an RBC bank surveillance camera, making a withdrawal from an ATM machine. He hasn't been seen from since then.
- Dark brown unkempt hair, medium length.
- Full beard and mustache.
- Slender build.
- Light complexion.
- He was described by his family as being depressed
- His teeth were in good condition.
- Walked with a limp.
- He may display early symptoms of Huntington's Disease, which may result in him exhibiting behavior similar to alcohol impairment.
- Has a scar which runs from the front to back, on the abdomen from a surgery to remove a kidney.
- Blue 'Labatts Blue' baseball cap.
- Black sweatshirt.
- Blue denim pants.
- Brown bomber-style jacket with 'Dempster's Beard' on the left chest.