Jenifer Noreen Denton, nicknamed Charlene while unidentified, was a woman found murdered in Indiana in 1988. A man was found nearby, but was later identified as Selease "Tony" Sherrod.
She was identified by the DNA Doe Project on March 6, 2021.
- Black hair.
- A mild form of spina bifida: the condition was unlikely to have been clinically significant but could have been seen on a x-ray. She may have been unaware that she had this condition.
- Anomaly of the C1-C2 joint.
- A unique frontal sinus pattern.
- Osteochondritis on the rim of the glenoid fossa of her right scapula.
- Missing teeth #15, #17 and #32.
- Ceramic crown on tooth #16.