"Jo" was the possible name of a woman found dead in Kirkland, Washington. She died from hypothermia and is presumed to have been homeless.
- She is listed as Hispanic with an unknown admixture.
- She had a Caesarean section scar.
- Brown eyes.
- Long, brown hair with lice.
Clothing and accessories
- A hospital bracelet dated two days prior listing the name Doe, Jo.
- Hospital pants.
- Gray and green socks.
- Beige or gray sweater.
- Pink backpack containing spoiled food and trash.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.