She is currently undergoing testing by the DNA Doe Project.
The victim's body was discovered by a passing motorist off an isolated rural road in Rockledge, Florida on October 11, 1980. She had been shot in the head.
Authorities learned that she had previously been arrested in Pinellas County, Florida while trying to discover her identity. The name that she gave was "Joanne English", which turned out to be false, along with a false social security number and date of birth.
- She had reddish-brown with black roots, indicating she colored her hair.
- Scars over the left and right buttocks.
- Scars on the back of both heels.
- One left ankle scar that looks like it had stitches.
- She possibly might have had her ears pierced, although this might not have been the case at the time of her arrest.
- Red t-shirt with the Pringles chip logo
- Blue jeans with the bottoms rolled up to make cuffs
- White tennis shoes without strings