Juan may refer to:
- "Juan (1923)," an elderly man who died of pulmonary embolism in Phoenix, Arizona on December 18, 1923.
- "Juan Jose," a man found in a citrus orchard in Queen Creek, Arizona on December 27, 1987.
- "Juan Solis-Castellano," a young man who was killed in a vehicle accident on August 8, 2001 in Pima County, Arizona. He was identified in 2016.
- "Juan Rosales," a man who found on April 25, 2002 in a canyon in Pima County, Arizona after he fell into it trying to cross the US/Mexico border illegally .
- "Juan Velazquez", a young man who found in Pima County, Arizona on August 10, 2003. He was with a group of undocumented migrants who reported his death to the United States Border Patrol.
- "Juan Huerta," a man found in a remote desert wash in near Why, Arizona on August 22, 2015.
- "Juan (2019)," a man whose headless skeleton was discovered in a desert area west of Why, Arizona on October 6, 2019. He was identified around August of 2020.
- "Juan (1858)," a young man who was committed to the Stockton Insane Asylum in Stockton, California on September 15, 1858. He died of malnutrition on October 30, 1858.
- "Juan Garcia," a man killed by a train while on the subway tracks in Jamaica, New York on January 12, 2020.
- "Juan Ticas," a young man found in a canal in Mission, Texas on August 8, 2018. He was identified in October of 2019.