|Location||Des Moines, Washington|
|Disappeared||June 28, 1983|
|Missing for||37 years|
Kelly Kay McGinniss is a suspected victim of Gary Ridgway who went missing in 1983.
McGinniss, a known prostitute, and transient had booked a motel room in Des Moines, Washington. She had previously claimed she was "dating" Ridgway when she disappeared and was last seen in his vehicle near a baseball field.
In 2003, Ridgway led authorities to remains he stated belonged to McGinniss. They were identified as a different victim; Ridgway admittedly confused the pair based on body-type.
- "Andrea McGinniss"
- "Kelly K. Dice/Mabich/Zabana"
- "Patricia L. Decater/Dequier"
- "Jennifer (Louise) Kau(f)fman/Hynes"
- "Andrea (Marie) Hampton/London"
- "Annette London"
- "Martin Marie Jackson"
- "Mary Ann McClinton"
- "Dawn Michelle Murdoch"
- "Susan (M.) Wilson/Watkins"
- "Kim J. Scott"
- "Deborah/Ann Wilson"
- Her brown hair was dyed blond.
- Her eyes were blue.
- She had a stocky build.
- Gave birth circa April 1982.
- McGinniss was last seen wearing a camel fur coat.
- Short sleeve, beige sweater.
- Beige high-heels.
- McGinniss' photograph appeared on Cold Case Files on the episode "Obsession: Dave Reichert and the Green River Killer."
- Kelly McGinniss at the Doe Network
- Kelly McGinniss at NamUs
- Kelly McGinniss at the Charley Project
- Gary Ridgway on Wikipedia
- Green River Killings (archived)
- Her first name is also spelled as "Keli" or "Kelli" and her last as "McGinness."