|Location||Salt Lake City, Utah|
|Found||April 17, 1990|
|Unidentified for||30 years|
|Height approximation||5' 5|
|Cause of death||Incineration|
"Kentucky" was the nickname of a white male transient who died in a fire accident in Salt Lake City on April 17, 1990.
Three transients were spending the night in a house. They had been drinking alcohol and fell asleep with a candle burning. The house caught on fire and 2 of the 3 transients escaped. They told police the decedent was known as "Kentucky" but that his first name may have been Charles or Chuck and he was from Louisville, Kentucky. The original medical examiner's report does not say how old the decedent may have been, only that he was an adult.
- Pieces of a charred turquoise sweatshirt