Kings County Jane Doe was an elderly woman who was found wrapped in a tarp near the Homeland canal in southern Kings County, California.
She is currently undergoing testing by the DNA Doe Project.
- Severe osteoporosis and if she could walk, she was probably hunched over.
- An old fracture of the nose which possibly caused a slight curving to the left.
- An old fracture to her pelvis likely caused by a severe impact.
- No teeth and she had been prepped for a full set of dentures, but no dentures were located.
- Graying blond hair.
Clothing and accessories
- Red and white horizontally-striped T-shirt.
- Black loose-fitting yoga-style pants.
- Depends-type underwear.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.