Kings County Jane Doe (2015) was an elderly woman who was found wrapped in a tarp near the Homeland canal in southern Kings County, California.
She is currently undergoing testing by the DNA Doe Project.
- She had severe osteoporosis and if she could walk, she was probably hunched over.
- She had an old fracture of the nose which possibly caused a slight curving to the left.
- She also had an old fracture to her pelvis likely caused by a severe impact.
- She had no teeth and had been prepped for a full set of dentures, but no dentures were located.
- She had greying blond hair.
Clothing & Accessories
- She was wearing a horizontally-striped T-shirt, black loose-fitting yoga-style pants and Depends-type underwear.