La Paz County John Doe is a man whose partial skeletal remains were found in the desert east of Quartzsite, Arizona and Plomosa, Arizona on January 29, 1996. It is speculated he committed suicide as a handgun was found with him and one round was fired from the weapon and his skull was fragmented. Few details are available in his case.
- Reddish-blonde hair, 1-2" in length.
Clothing and accessories
- Grey "Field and Stream" jacket.
- Burgundy short-sleeved shirt.
- Blue-striped shirt.
- Blue Wrangler denim jeans, size 32/30.
- Brown leather belt with a leather buckle.
- Black Red Wing bridgeport shoes, size 8D.
- Smith and Wesson 44 magnum handgun.
- Yellow handkerchief.