|Lake County Jane Doe|
|Found||October 8, 1978|
|Unidentified for||41 years|
|Body condition||Recognizable face(B)|
|Height approximation||5'4 - 5'5|
|Weight approximation||100 - 120 pounds|
|Cause of death||Drowning (homicide)|
Lake County Jane Doe was a young woman who was found in Leesburg, Florida in 1978.
The victim was found dead in Lake Harris nude and bound with wire. She had drowned, but it is presumed that she was a victim of foul play. Her wrists and ankles were bound with wire hangers. Two bandannas, one with blue and white colors and the other yellow and white, were used for gagging her.
- The victim had short black hair.
- She had pierced ears, but wore no earrings.
- She had brown eyes.
- She painted her nails red, but they were very short.
- She had good dental health.
- She may have been a victim of serial killings in the area, possibly with the Orlando Jane Doe (1977) and Nancy Daniel.
- She may be Denise "Dee Dee" El-Mansura