Lane County Jane Doe was a woman found behind the Lane Community College campus in Eugene, Oregon in 2005.
- A small amount of black hair was found at the scene.
- Maroon "Pacific Trail" brand jacket with flannel liner (Size XL).
- Black sweatshirt with custom embroidered bead work.
- Maroon long sleeve shirt with bead work.
- White silk shirt and white pull over.
- Black or purple 6"x5' cloth scarf.
- Light-colored velour pants.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.