"Leroy" was one of the aliases used by a man who was found deceased inside a motel room in Oxnard, California. He also used the names "Brad Lee Bodie" and "James Allen Chastain."
The decedent had been working at a carnival for a period of time prior to his death. He was found unresponsive in his hotel room by co-workers. It was discovered by law enforcement that his fingerprints matched those of a man who was arrested on March 25, 1974 in Los Angeles, California, however he still remains unidentified.
- Shoulder length, brown hair.
- Long side burns.
- Unkept moustache and beard.
- Hazel eyes.
- Scar on left thigh.
- He had the following tattoos:
- Female head on right forearm.
- Cross on right wrist.
- Gothic cross on left upper arm.
- Cross on left forearm.
- Four dots in a rectangle shape on the left forearm.
- "Rita" on the left wrist.
- White t-shirt.
- Blue denim pants.