For the woman found in 1967, see Miss X
Little Miss X was the nickname given to an adolescent female whose skeletal remains were found on Halloween of 1958. Her cause of death is unknown but is being investigated as a homicide.
- Reddish or brown hair that was dyed a lighter brown color.
- Her hair was wavy, but it may not have been natural.
- Her teeth were in good condition and she had seven fillings.
Clothing and accessories
- Although Little Miss X was found nude, the following clothing was found near the body and they appeared to be too big for her:
- A short-sleeved, white cardigan.
- A white, cotton Maidenform Alloette bra in a size 34C.
- White rayon underwear in a size small with an elastic top and bottom.
- Brown, red, and green patterned capri pants from World Gamons GRAFF California Wear.
- An 18" 10 karat gold chain with tiny, curb-style links.
- A small jar of Ponds cold cream.
- A powder puff with traces of suntan colored powder.
- A small, blue plastic nail file with the letter "P" indented in script and the letter "R" in hand print. This would lead people to believe that the victim was Pinky Redman.
- A white, nylon comb.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.