Lompoc Jane Doe was a woman found stabbed to death in a quarry in 1969. Investigators believe she was killed the same place she was found in.
Mystery author Sue Grafton's novel Q is for Quarry, loosely based on the Jane Doe's case, helped reactivate the investigation.
- Protruding front teeth.
- 19 fillings done a year or two antemortem.
- Dental work may have been done abroad.
- Pierced ears.
- Silver nail polish.
- Shoulder-length brown hair dyed a reddish-blond color.
Clothing and accessories
- Brown sandals with gold-colored buckles.
- Dark blue blouse.
- Homemade hip-hugger bell-bottom pants with a blue floral pattern (daisies with a red center).
- Thin, horseshoe-shaped golden earrings.
- Black bra.
- Pink bikini panties.