|Location||Shoal River Indian Reserve,
|Disappeared||February 29, 2016|
|Missing for||5 years|
|Height||5'2 - 5'5|
|Weight||134 - 170 pounds|
Lorlene Chasity (or Chassidy) Eva Bone (born 1985) was a woman who was last seen at a friend's house.
Bone lived on the Wuskwi Sipihk First Nation reservation. Her sister described her as "a happy and loving person who was fun, always caring, and liked travelling to dance at Powwows."
Lorlene traveled thirty kilometers northeast from her home on the Wuskwi Sipihk First Nation reservation to the Sapotaweyak Cree Nation with a man she recently started dating.
She was officially reported missing on March 9, 2016. It was previously speculated she left on her own accord with her boyfriend, but concern for her safety emerged after she uncharacteristically failed to contact her mother within a few days.
Bone also failed to pick up a social assistance cheque on March 10, further supporting the possibility she did not plan to go missing. Her mother now believes she is deceased.
- Long, black or brown hair.
- She often dyed her hair blonde or red.
- Brown eyes.
- History of childbirth.
- A light complexion.
- A thin build.
- Several tattoos:
- Three hearts on the left side of her neck.
- "Boneski" on her right upper arm. Below is a red devil-esque creature wearing a blue shirt reading "666."
- A tattoo can be seen on her left upper arm in some pictures, but there is no description of it.
- A blue hoodie.
- Possibly an all-black outfit.
- Possibly runners.