Los Angeles County Doe is an individual whose partial skeletal remains were discovered by a hiker in California. The tags had been removed from all of their clothing, indicating that the decedent may have been trying to conceal their identity.
- Hair described as short and either being blond or light brown.
Clothing and accessories
- 1 meter long brown belt.
- Camouflage button-up battle dress uniform shirt decorated with a French Foreign Legion patch, indicating the decedent may have belonged to one of the regiments in the organization.
- Camouflage battle dress uniform pants.
- Black t-shirt with a small "Syntec" logo on the left sleeve.
- White t-shirt with a "Superior Gunite Construction" logo on the back.
- Blue backpack with red accents.
- "Keystone Light" beer cans.
- A pack of "Marlboro Gold" cigarettes.
- 3 can koozies.
- Disposable lighter.
- Disposable surgical-style face masks.
- Red bandana.
- "Accusplit" brand clip-on pedometer.
- "Hi-Tec" brand men's black hiking boots, size 10.5.