Los Angeles Jane Doe was a woman who jumped onto the tracks at the Hollywood & Vine Metro Station. She was struck by a Metro B Line train and was killed on impact.
- Short black braids ~2" in length.
- Brown eyes.
- She bore 3 tattoos on her body:
- A cross accompanied by a dove on her right upper arm and shoulder.
- The phrase "Loyalty is Love" written in cursive on her right forearm. The "i" in the phrase has a heart for its tittle instead of a dot.
- "4-25-94" written on left forearm.
- "Champion" brand purple sweater, size 2X.
- Black sports bra.
- Multicolored leggings.
- "Hanes" brand blue and white underwear, size XL.
- "Nike" brand gray tennis shoes, size 10.
- Blythe Hearn